The Motorboat Club
The Avalon Yacht and Motor Club was originally built in 1913 and was located at 19th Street and the bay. In 2002, Anthony Zurawski, owner of the Whitebrier and previously of the Princeton, moved the building to its current location on 21st Street and expanded upon it to create the Motorboat Club Restaurant at the Whitebrier. Anthony's grandson John Tracy is the third generation to run the family business and has incorporated a phenomenal list of 20 draft beers as well as a new food menu for the summer of 2017 featuring healthy, fresh and local ingredients. Sushi is also available in this portion of the Whitebrier and reservations are accepted. Indoor and outdoor seating is available.
Open 5-10pm Every Day
609-967-5225Management | firstname.lastname@example.org
260 20th Street - Avalon, NJ 08202
Daily Hapy Hour 4-6pm
Half priced apps at the bars only